Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wee Wee Wee Wee

Ouch. I hurt my little toe last night, am currently waiting on the x-rays to find out if it's broken. Clearly I should've just stayed in bed this month!

Couldn't put on a shoe today, so while still chilly here, I was hobbling around campus in Birkenstocks. Got a few comments, so I just showed 'em my bum toe.

But it was worth it, what having saved that poor old nun carrying a newborn baby and a ...umm, puppy, crossing the street while a giant 18-wheeler was bearing down on them. Pretty heroic of me I think.

That's my story, I'm stickin' with it.

4 comments:

Michael Homan said...

Sue, I'll bet your toe has more to do with the end of Battle Star Galactica. Geeks like Sue call it BSG, and thank God it's finally over. Hurray for all of us non-geeky people who don't buy in to her so-called "science." Can "science" fix your toe Sue? Of course not.

Sue said...

I know, you religious types would shake some astragali over it, mumble a holy incantation, and sacrifice a sheep/goat as a cure.

Science WILL prevail...I have faith ;-)

Unknown said...

Oww. Really, admit it, you were running to stop Wiley from beating up on someone, weren't you?

Lesley said...

Is there some fantastically embarrassing story associated with this injury that we should know about? Details please!

Hope you're feeling better!