Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oh Come On!!

I've noticed for the past 2+ weeks that South Bend wins in the "coldest" category when compared to the Antarctica peninsula. Every day. Now, I realize that it is summer south of the equator, but still...it's Antarctica! Today took the cake -- it's currently 30 degrees colder here.

I blame this knowledge on Lesley. If she hadn't suggested putting the Antarctic weather bug on the blog, I'd be happily ignorant of this fact. THANKS Lesly!

Could be worse however -- Mo wrote today from Canada saying it's 40 below in her neck of the woods. Had to cancel plans to visit due to car troubles as a result. Bummer (sniff)!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

ahahaha! my evil plan for temperature awareness continues!

MMK and YMR said...

And Mo always calls me a weather-worry-wart! (really!)

Jaime said...

I always knew South Bend was colder than the Antarctic. Or the Arctic. Or anywhere, for that matter.

I would bet a snow-ometer would tell a similar tale, as well....