Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mmmm Mmmmm Good!

Went to dinner tonight with Gene and Sarianna to a new restaurant called Trios Restaurant and Jazz Club. Great food, and even better company! It's been a very long time since we've gotten together, lots to catch up on. Nice end to a longish day.

Spent much of it working on a paper. A seemingly endless paper that I've been hammering away on since February. As a result, I was in a grumpy mood when I got a call from what I assumed was a telemarketer. Turned out it was the local Obama headquarters asking not for money, but for time. And after some thought, I said yes. I've never worked for a political campaign before - if there's going to be a first time, sure seems this is the one. So I said yes and start next week. Thus likely making me a telemarketer soon. Oh the irony ;-)

No comments: