Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cat-a-palooza

Mom went home this morning, and the boys have been bugging me non-stop since. I think they miss their grandmother. I've included several pictures, beginning with what might be the best cat pictures ever!! Lemur is definitely a limber feline. Must take after is joint-custody limber-limbed mothers (as demonstrated in the 4th picture - I think you'll see the resemblance).


The next two show that I might be keeping it a bit cold in the house (Lemur is on top of the heating vent, and Maz is curled up in my Antarctica parka).


And the final shots are of some quality time between the boys and their grandmother. I think the first could be titled "bliss"

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Lemur is way cuter with his flexibility than we are, though.

Is that coat (cat bed) in the same spot as when I left your house?

He's the coolest Antarctic team member on the block!

Unknown said...

I always wondered what the significance of Jaime and Alicia's pose was. Now I know.

Sue said...

They were just showing me that they are young and I am old. That's about it. Jaime is freakishly limber, like every joint is ligament-free. Apparently Alicia runs a close second.

Sue said...

To Jaime....NO Ms. Smartypants, that coat picture is from when you were here. I've had two visitors since you were last here (one of whom was my mother), so the house has been cleaned. Were that not the case...then perhaps ;-)

Regarding Lemur - I love the fact that he preserves his privacy in each shot (if not his dignity ;-)