Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Morning After

This is of course only conjecture on my part....but given the low-ish number of students in class today, and the amount of yawning taking place....I think a wee bit o' the bubbly might have been consumed yesterday by much of the student body of Notre Dame.

Apparently one young man went running down the hall of DeBartolo yelling "Yeah, it's St. Paddy's Day" loudly, 2 liter bottle in hand. Don't know what became of him, but since it was rather early in the day, I don't think he made it to class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Professor,
I've noticed your blobs are getting shorter. Did the professor have a taste of the bubbly? I hope not because she comes from a long line of tea-tootles.
Love
Sven

Sue said...

Tea-tooles??? No bubbly for me, I had a gunshot and sharp force trauma lecture to put together. I was up late, and yawning as much as the students, but not because fun was had!!

Alicia said...

Oh, I do miss the ND-style St. Patrick's Day. A bit more sober here, to say the least... :)

Sue said...

Yes, while they may suffer from similar symptoms as you the day after St. Patrick's Day, they at least had fun the day before!! (anyone who missed Alicia's entry for the 17th, check her blog - a link is on my page)

Hope you're feeling better. And have showered!