Monday, March 3, 2008

Fate of Humanity

Tonight's the season finale of my new favorite show (at least until Battlestar comes back on) -- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Pretty fun play on the movie franchise. Jaime, Lesley and Shannon - you need to check it out. I think they run for free on Fox, and I know they can be downloaded from iTunes...since I have done so myself.

My mother is currently visiting, so I'm making her watch it along with me and the boys. Welcome to South Bend ;-)

2 comments:

MMK and YMR said...

Funny, my brother inlaw makes me watch that show - me and his cats. Like a parallel universe . . .

Sue said...

Good to know somebody in your family has good taste in TV shows, and is thus keeping you on the straight and narrow. If your brother inlaw doesn't know about Battlestar, be sure to inform him - you'll rock his world.