Monday, October 29, 2007

Early Riser

I got up at the crack of dawn this morning. Not "dawn" in Sue-land (just before noon), but for real (6:00 am). I was on the road by 7:30, and people were already up and about!! Who knew?? Indeed, there was what might pass for traffic in South Bend, took me a good 7 minutes to get to campus rather than the usual 4. Not sure what possessed me to be out and about at this hour, probably has to do with the high sleep quotient of Fall Break ;-) Anyway, this seemed a monumental enough occurrence for a blog entry ;-) (I figure this'll get a comment or two...)

4 comments:

MMK and YMR said...

The gods must be crazy . . . Sue up at the crack of dawn. We did not change time here in Toronto, so kids won't be running around in the dark on Hallowe'en - at least that's how it was explained to me.

Anonymous said...

We don't change time until this coming Sunday. Tho' I wish someone would tell that to my calendar program!!!

FYI -- it's now going on 11 am, and I must confess there's a wee bit o' yawning. Just in time for class ;-)

sven said...

Dear Professor,
I love your blob and would comment more if only I was allowed. You obviously have a system of deleting my messages before they are posted, however, with my skill as a computer wizzard, I believe I have overcome the problem.
Your friend from the frozen north -
Sven Gustafisten

Anonymous said...

Sven, are you blogging during work? Shame on you. I think an annonymous letter to the School Board is in order...