Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ahhh, Days of Yore

Didn't change my clocks last night as my wise father told me to, so got up today rather late, realized it was actually an hour earlier than I thought, rolled back over with the express desire to sleep some more. Unfortunately, Wiley's tummy didn't know about the time change, and thus the nagging began. Doh! Admittedly, I don't want him to waste away to nothing, so I got up and did my parental duty.

I liked it better when we lived in the timewarp bubble of never changing clocks. Life was simpler then ;-)

And since I'm up, here are some news stories:

King Tut's face Unveiled to World
BBC.com, Nov. 4, 2007
Something doesn't seem right about this. Maybe it's the typical Hawass commentary. Don't know, but it bothered me.


Spurning leftovers may hurt climate
NewsDaily.com, Nov. 3, 2007

Works at home, but what about the carryout container trash??


Cremated Son Later Found Alive
BBC.com, Nov. 4, 2007
This would suck...for somebody.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Wait a minute - the mummy has been in the sarcophagus in the tomb the whole time? I was at Luxor and don't think I actually realized that. How has it taken this long to change that?

Anonymous said...

I guess like Hawass says, you'll have to go back to see the 'golden boy."