Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Did It

It's that time of year - totally buried with meeting preparation and NSF grant review reading. Therefore, I've done nothing but teach and sit in front of a computer screen. As such, I have nothing to write about.

'Cept this -- last week I bowed to the pressure of rampant consumerism and my abnormal affection for all things Mac - and bought an iPod Touch. I LOVE IT !!! Let's me get email any place there's wireless, and I'm amazed at the number of places where I can email. Today I had to take Maz to the vet, and they had an emergency so were running 45 minutes late. I got all sorts of work done thanks to a wireless connection. Hard to beat, and fun to use!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

And what about poor Matzel? Did you buy one for him so that he could have something to do while waiting?

I didn't think so.

Sue said...

It's the opposable thumb thing I'm afraid.

And, he was too busy cramming himself in the corner of the cage in utter terror to email.

Unknown said...

Is there anything left from the Mac world?

Sue said...

the MacBook air

There's ALWAYS something cool on the horizon, by definition!