Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Check This Out

Apparently expensive chocolate skulls are becoming in vogue. The skull to the right is a life-sized, 11 pound, solid dark chocolate skull for about $120 offered by ChocolateSkulls.com. There is also a site for more gourmet little chocolate skulls with some exotic fillings at Valerie Confections for a mere $65.

I know this may sound a bit odd coming from a woman who has a blog built around daily skeleton action figures, but...this is a bit odd, n'est pas?? Tasty, I'm going to bet at those prices, but odd.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm pretty sure this could be included in the cake grant...

Jaime said...

I want one. Right now. Two of my favorite things combined!

There is a chocolatier here in Columbus that makes little spines and such. I wanted to remember that to have a flier put in the bags at AAPA. Oops.

Sue said...

Add that to the list -- no mention of an Apple store (ooooh, I somehow forgot), no mention of chocolate vertebra. Coincidence??? I think not! Selfish.