Sunday, May 18, 2008

Found It!

I've been in search of the perfect shade of yellow because I want to get my house painted (it's overdue by a year or two). I've been collecting paint cards here and there, some too bright, some too dull, none just right.

This morning I realized I didn't have enough food for the cats' dinner, so had to make a PetsMart run. On the way home, I took a slightly different route and there it was! Like a yellow vision ;-). I pulled up to the house and found the owner out front. His wife will be writing back later to tell me the specific color (his definition: "yellow", which we agreed didn't help much ;-) Turns out he works in the building next to mine, and is the keyboard player for the Oblates of Blues. Works with my theory of 2 degrees of separation of all people from Michael Driscoll ;-)

No comments: