Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mad Cow??

I had a serious 'senior moment' today - something that'll come as a big surprise to those who know me -- I lost my keys. I tore everything apart. At one point, several students were helping me look, no luck. Earlier in the day I'd lent them to a TA to open the seminar room so we could work on tomorrow's Osteology exam, so finally decided I hadn't gotten 'em back from her.

She was off volunteering with autistic kids, so had friends drop her off at the lab on the way home. She too had no recollection of giving them back to me, so we started looking around. Then I was struck by the thought that they might be on the sink in the bathroom. Turned out to be true, sadly, the thought didn't happen until about 1.5 hours into the search.

So, finally found 'em, took Danielle to her dorm, and came home to three kitties with their paws on their hips saying "where have you been, we're HUNGRY!"

What a dolt!! Thanks to everybody who helped me look.

No comments: