Thursday, October 16, 2008

No More Palin

I finished up my "Why Fear Palin - II" segment, linked all the articles, etc., then watched the news and saw a clip of McCain/Palin campaigning today, saying how Joe the Plumber was the real winner last night. And apparently meaning it. I actually felt sorry for them (for a minute). Then I remembered feeling bad for Palin when she was boo-ed at the hockey game. And when you look at her poll numbers - I decided, really, why bother.

Truth is, I think Obama will win. And win by a Reagan-esque landslide. Feel free to mock me if I'm wrong. But I don't think it'll happen.

So anyway, I'm not going to single out Palin again (unless she does something particularly stupid) and rather stick to policies and the top of the ticket.

But before I give up on this, I do have to recommend one hilarious website recommended by Stephanie. Click on various items in the picture to see inside, open 'em, etc. (be sure to open the curtains and the door).

http://www.palinaspresident.us/

It will be updated daily until election day. Okay. Now I'm done. Really. You betcha. Ooops, sorry, dogonit. Doh!

No comments: