Saturday, October 25, 2008

Voted

I did my patriotic duty this afternoon, along with a sizeable portion of South Bend. Long snaking line, and this is 10 days before the election. It's gonna be a big one. Hard to tell from the crowd what the breakdown would be, the folks in front of me were pro-McCain, the lady behind me Obama. Not a button or sign to be seen in the crowd. All ages were there. I chatted for awhile with one of the staff working there, she said they've never seen anything like it. And they're expecting several bus loads of people around 3pm. Obama supporters I hope!!

I haven't been to sleep yet today/yesterday. So I went to the Farmer's Market bright and early, made a necklace, answered a bunch of emails, went to vote, stopped by Obama headquarters to do a bit of work, and now am (hopefully) off to take a nap until the ND game. Go Irish!!

No comments: