Thursday, December 6, 2007

Missed Opportunity

Crap!! I found these online today, AFTER I already wore my other pair. They are the knee-high Wellingtons that are recommended, they would've been perfect!! Might've scared my fellow passengers, but who cares. I am seriously bummed. A missed fashion statement indeed!
_______________________
ANTARCTIC FUN FACTS: Antarctica is 10% of the earth's land area and the continental ice sheet contains about 7 million miles of ice, 90% of the world's total. The center of Antarctica is the largest desert in the world. Fewer than 200,000 people have ever been to Antarctica.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THOSE are SO much cooler than Crocs that you should get them anyway. Surely you can never have too many pairs of Wellies?

Sue said...

When they come out with Skeleton Crocs, they'll really be onto something ;-)