Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wireless Haven

Wooo hoooo, I'm feeling quite Mac-savvy. I was having a devil of a time getting my Airport Extreme base station to work with Comcast. Comcast provides notoriously poor service to Mac users, having to deal with their techs is its own circle of hell. So I went on-line using my old system and read and read and read. Found a solution eventually, and now I can get wireless all over the house.

All of this was because Jaime complained about my lame wireless. I knew I had to get it fixed before she arrives in January....because as we determined this summer, what Jaime wants, Jaime gets.

Now she should be happy. And so, my life has meaning again ;-)

And here's a fun skeleton dance video I found while surfing from the comfort of my recliner.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thank goodness! House-sitting for you was like living in 1987. You had the only "wireless" system on the planet that was actually more limited than using a cable.

Enjoy working freely around your house!

Sue said...

I read this to the students in the lab, got a big laugh (perhaps because some of them have house-sat as well...)