Sunday, December 30, 2007

United & Pokemon

That's a picture of me fuming! Arrrrrgh! United has broken my spirit. I'm sitting in SeaTac, watching my flight get later and later and later. Which might be leading us to a "crew" problem in the end, since that seems to be their new modus operandi. I only have one roundtrip left on this airline, time to switch to Delta. Today sealed the deal.

And, dummy me, brought a nice bottle of wine in my carry on bag, which will now be gracing the table of some security guy. I should've known better, I certainly fly enough. But alas, I saw a corked, sealed bottle, never even thought about the 3 oz thing. Lesson learned the hard way. That one I have only myself (and our goofy US security rules) to blame.

So, on to something more fun. While in Seattle, my niece taught me all about the MANY characters that inhabit the Pokemon universe. Too many for this old brain to handle, but she and my nephew have it well under control! For my part, I found a Pokemon skeleton action figure to share.

So, here ya go Allison and Michael -- I doubt this'll show up on the trading cards...

No comments: